Friday, December 16, 2011

My first -- Rain & Stars


The first time I touched the Canon MarkII 5D, an absolute beginner, not knowing how a DSLR works and not familiar with the technical know-how of the basics of videography and photography, I recorded some video in my home. 

Rain. 

Then, later on I went home to my parents'. Rain. 

So I recorded more footages.

Then I decided to try my hand at editing using iMovie on my Macbook -- also my first time. 

After a few hours, I managed something amateurish -- but which I am really proud of, cos I did it on my own!

The song was a random song of a favourite Korean artiste, Yoon Sang Hyun. I thought it suited the mood. In English, the song title was Constellation of Stars. Then I noticed that the video I shot at both locations had star & moon items....

No comments:

Post a Comment