Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Demo - Young - Humming to Guitar

 Young-Vocal & Guitar Demo by imaginiris


A demo of a song I wrote abt 10 years ago....!!!! As soon as I bought my nice new keyboard 10 years ago, I started to learn arranging different tracks on it. But I wasn't very good.

Then, a friend introduced a young music grad to arrange a demo for me. Even though her arrangement had a nice "ambience" but her tempo was all over the place. So I just gave it up, cos I had already spent money on it and wasn't going to waste more money and time again.

After burying my music dreams for more than 10 years, I dug them up again this year. I enrolled in singing class. I switched on my old keyboard and listened to all my old compositions again.
And I told a musician friend about it. He finally helped me to record a demo in his studio. He played the guitar, I "hummed" to it, cos I can't write Chinese lyrics very well.
Then he said he would find me a lyricist so that we can record a proper demo later & send it to his Publisher friend. So touched and so happy!
I think this song is suitable to be sung in Chinese, what do you think?
When I wrote it, I imagined looking out the window at the cool autumn skies, & seeing the red, brown, yellow leaves float to the ground. Will my life be like those leaves? Floating in the wind with no direction? What is my wish? What is my dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment